Florida Gun Law is complicated, but it doesn't have to be.
Updated for 2019, the latest edition of Florida Gun Law: Armed And Educated covers all the tough questions from responsible gun owners like you.
- What do I do if I shoot someone in self-defense?
- Are "No Gun" signs legal?
- Can I legally buy a firearm in a "private sale?"
- Schools are "Gun Free" zones–can I still carry when dropping off my kids?
- Someone is trespassing on my property and I want them gone. What can I do?
Get the easy-to-understand answers you need from lawyers with extensive experience in Florida gun law. Written in simple English, not legalese, the attorneys who wrote Florida Gun Law: Armed And Educated were sure to explain complicated laws in a way everyone could understand them.
Understand and protect your rights with Florida Gun Law: Armed And Educated from U.S. LawShield.